Santa Cruz County Bank is a full service bank that specializes in building long-term relationships with small to mid-sized businesses to help meet their financial services needs. When you bank with us, you will have the added benefit of having access to a dedicated and experienced business development officer who will take the time to understand your business.
Santa Cruz County Bank offers a broad array of products and services for every business. Our business accounts give you the option of maintaining minimum or average balances in order to offset monthly service fees. When you cannot make it to the bank, we will bring the bank to you. If you are uncertain as to what solution best suits your needs, we are here to help. Our professional and experienced financial representatives are trained to assist you to help find the best products to suit your needs.
Santa Cruz County Bank business checking accounts include the following:
- My County Cash Management - unlimited access to your accounts anytime through a secure internet connection.
- Free My County BillPay - unlimited payments with absolutely no fee!
- Free Debit BusinessCard - a convenient debit card to allow easy access to funds, make deposits at Santa Cruz County Bank ATMs, and pay for services anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Free My County Telebank - unlimited 24/7 telephone access to account information.
- Free Periodic Account Statements delivered to you with images of cleared checks.
- Automatic Transfers between accounts.
- No Charge for Direct Deposits made into your account such as payroll checks, social security or pension payments.
- FDIC coverage
Additional Products & Services
- Attorney Trust Accounts
- Special Homeowners Association Accounts (HOA)
- Non-Profit or Sole Proprietor Checking Accounts
- Business Money Market Accounts
- Courier Service
- Merchant Card Services
- Merchant Gift Cards
- ACH Originations
- Certificates of Deposit
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Night Drop Depository Service
- Cashiers Checks
- Wire Transfers (Domestic and International)
- Notary Service
- Business Debit Cards
Please contact us for a more details about our accounts and competitive interest rates, or to set a time to come in and open an account at any of our many convenient locations throughout the County.