My County Mobile Banking
Banking on the go ... for wherever life takes you.
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with Santa Cruz County Bank's secure My County Mobile Banking services. Available to all Santa Cruz County Bank personal online banking users.
Try our new Mobile Banking demo
My County Mobile Banking gives you safe and convenient 24/7 access to:
|Manage your finances:||Pay your bills:|
|Deposit your checks:||Make Person to Person (P2P) Payments:|
Get the My County Mobile App
Once you have downloaded the app, simply log in with your current personal online banking Access ID and Password.
Not currently enrolled in Santa Cruz County Bank's personal online banking?
Mobile Deposit allows users to deposit checks into their bank accounts using the camera on their phone. It's that simple. There's no need to run to the bank, fill out a deposit slip, or download anything.
Here's how to get started with your first mobile deposit:
- Log in to My County Mobile Banking
- Look for the "Deposits" icon on the bottom of the screen
- Select "New Deposit" and enter the amount of the check, then select "Continue"
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check following the prompts on your phone
- Select "Yes" when prompted "Do you wish to deposit this check?"
- Select "New Deposit" if you wish to deposit additional checks
You may view the status of mobile deposits as well as the images of checks deposited at any time by selecting "View Deposit History" within the Deposit tab.
We trust you will enjoy the ease and convenience of Mobile Deposit. Let us know how you like the app and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need guidance.
Enroll in My County Text Banking
Send text commands to the Bank and receive text message responses to inquire about account balance and transaction history information.
To enroll, log into personal online banking:
- Click on the Options tab at the top
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking Profile and click Manage Device(s)
- In the new screen click Add New Device
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Continue (right-hand side of the page)
- Select desired services
- Check your mobile phone for the activation code
- Enter the activation code that was texted to the mobile number entered
Text commands to request information on your accounts including balances, transaction history, and finding the nearest ATM or branch location.
My County Mobile Text Banking
Text the following commands to 31727
Access the My County Mobile Web Browser
Don't have an Apple or Android phone? Prefer to use your tablet? Get full mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device such as tablets or phones. The mobile browser is designed to fit neatly into your device's screen. Simply access https://fmm.mbgo.net/121143736/webkit/ from your preferred device's browser and sign in using your existing personal Access ID and Password.
Santa Cruz County Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile banking; however Message and Data rates may apply. Consult your cell phone service plan for details.
You can rest assured knowing that My County Mobile Banking from Santa Cruz County Bank provides the same level of enhanced security as Online Banking. Your personal information is protected by multiple layers of the latest in encryption and security technology. No sensitive data is stored on your mobile phone. Consider these tips to help stay safe and secure when you're banking with us on the go:
- Keep your mobile device updated. It's a good idea to always update your device's operating system and applications. These updates can help you protect your device against new vulnerabilities.
- Password protect your mobile device. Set your device to lock when it's not being used. This will help prevent someone from getting access to your personal data.
- Only download apps from a trusted source. Fraudsters post links to fake apps to get malicious software on your device.
- Install mobile security software on your device. This protects you against malicious software (malware) and computer viruses. You can find this software in your app store. If you have mobile security software installed on your device, make sure to keep it updated for better protection.
- Install software to find and remotely wipe your mobile phone. This software can help you locate your phone via GPS or remotely wipe it. You can get software with these features from your app store.
- Don't modify your phone's operating system. This is also known as jail breaking, which violates your device's warranty and exposes it to more security threats.